Our outreach sessions take place in a wide variety of venues and have two aims:
- To include people who, for a variety of reasons, are unable to visit the gallery
- To encourage people to think about visiting the gallery
We can offer a variety of experiences:
- Discussion based outreach sessions focussing upon a small selection of objects or paintings from the collection. These sessions last no more than one hour.
- A talk combined with a practical art session. (The nature of this will depend upon the room/facilities available at the host venue.)
- Multi-sensory sessions based upon an object or painting from the collection that will be explored using sight, sound, taste, smell and touch.
Contact us for more details.